Entry Level $1,600 + tax
To take part in this class, you do not require any prerequisites.
The Entry Level class is a 2 day learning session. It involves both theory and hands-on practice.
- Hair History Knowledge
- Building a Client Base through Marketing
- Sourcing Hair and Bond
- Bond Sizing, Sectioning, Patterns and Placement
- Creative Placement Ideas
- How to pick the prefect colour extension for your client
- Colouring Extensions
- Instal a full head of extensions on a mannequin
- Removal and Reinstallation Techniques
- Information on other Exension systems (Cold Fusion, Micro Links and Custom Clip-Ins)
- Supplier Contacts
- Take home Handouts and Forms
- Cutting and blending Extensions
- Problem Solving
You will be provided with a kit including: 100 Training Bonds, Mannequin head, Installation Tool, Remover Tool, Bond Remover Solution, Colour Ring, Scalp Protector, Sectioning Clips, Loop Brush, Heat Protector mat - all included in an easy-to-carry case.
At the end of the course, you will receive a Certification.
Private Course $850 + tax (kit not included) Travel fees may be applicable.
Some experience with Extensions is require for this course.
This course is designed for salons that are interested in adding extensions to their menu.
Paula Daddario will spend a full day with you and, up to 2 other stylists in the privacy of your own space (home or salon).
You will learn:
- How to Install a full head of extensions on a live model (you must provide).
- Cutting Techniques for blending the Extensions
- Matching hair Texture and Colour
- Managing your Extension Clientele
- Home Care and Maintenance
The class will be customized to your personal needs and interests.
Upon completeion, you will receive a certificate.
Call to book your private class.
Kit $550 + tax
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit and Cash. Tuitions and Deposists are non-refundable.
Register now, Spaces are limited!